HR GeneralistThe one who believes that great people are drivers of business.
Who we are:
Gravity is an IT product company where great ideas transform into successful projects. In Gravity we develop effective solutions and tools for business promotion and support.
Now we’re looking for a perfect Junior Affiliate Manager to join Gravity team and make great things together. Follow the scope of responsibilities and required skills.
If you feel we can fit each other — apply immediately and let’s rock it!
What will you do:
- Participate in full life-cycle recruitment ( writing the job description, promoting the job posting, searching and screening candidates, conducting interviews and extending job offer);
- Manage employees onboarding/offboarding process;
- Manage Performance Management (Probation Reviews, Check-ups, Follow-ups, Performance Reviews, Rotations etc);
- Enhance internal communication in company and support company culture and team spirit;
- Participate in corporate events organization and team-building activities.
What is important for us:
- Experience in HR and desperate desire to grow up;
- Understanding of People Management processes such as onboarding, adaptation, motivation, performance management;
- Knowledge of recruiting practices;
- Being communicative and supportive;
- Being an energetic, positive and proactive person;
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience in working with IT or digital marketing companies;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details and good self-organization skills.
Why to be by our side:
- Comfortable conditions for your productive work and professional growth;
- Friendly environment and powerful corporate culture;
- Work-life balance and practice flexible schedule;
- Internal courses, KSSs and monthly teambuildings.
If you think we are perfect together, go through our Hiring Process and apply immediately:
- HR Screening
Thank you for applying, now your CV goes to our recruitment team. If it fits our job description, our recruiter calls you to get some info about you.
- General interview
We invite you to our office to hold a general interview. It includes technical and HR parts, and takes to 30 mins.
- Test assignment
It’s time to test your skills! It will show you day-to-day tasks you will face with, and will show us your skills in practice. Good luck with this :)
- Final interview
We invite you to the final interview and have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we are able to get answers to all the left questions.
- Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for you at our team. Congrats :)