Who we are:
Gravity is an IT product company where great ideas transform into successful projects. In Gravity we develop effective solutions and tools for business promotion and support.
Now we’re looking for a perfect POSITION to join Gravity team and make great things together. Follow the scope of responsibilities and required skills.
If you feel we can fit each other — apply immediately and let’s rock it!
What will you do:
- Apps designing and development;
- Integration of REST API, Google services and 3rd party tracking services;
- Publishing to Google Play Store.
What is important for us:
- Good programming knowledge of Java/Kotlin;
- Algorithms and data structures;
- Understanding application life cycle and application components;
- Git basics;
- REST API integration using Retrofit and OkHttp3;
- Pre-Intermediate / Intermediate English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience in Android development;
- Understanding MVP, MVVM and Clean Architecture principles;
- Asynchronous programming (RxJava, Coroutines, Native Concurrency);
- Published apps on google play;
- Github page.
Why to be by our side:
- Comfortable conditions for your productive work and professional growth;
- Friendly environment and powerful corporate culture;
- Work-life balance and practice flexible schedule;
- Internal courses, KSSs and monthly teambuildings.
If you think we are perfect together, go through our Hiring Process and apply immediately:
- HR Screening
Thank you for applying, now your CV goes to our recruitment team. If it fits our job description, our recruiter calls you to get some info about you.
- General interview
We invite you to our office to hold a general interview. It includes technical and HR parts, and takes to 30 mins.
- Test assignment
It’s time to test your skills! It will show you day-to-day tasks you will face with, and will show us your skills in practice. Good luck with this :)
- Final interview
We invite you to the final interview and have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we are able to get answers to all the left questions.
- Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for you at our team. Congrats :)